Monday, August 18, 2008

Here I go again on my own

There's so many things in life that happen that I think I should write down and save for someone to read. I have started and stopped many diaries. I am sure that if you took each one and put them together it might, MIGHT fill a Hilroy copybook. I always feel like I am writing for someone, even in a diary. Maybe it's the need I have to have everyone like me. It could be that I always feel like fate is watching me and reading every line of drivel that I scrawl down. But lately I am thinking it's just the plain attention whore in me that thinks that people are actually caring about (judging) what I have to say.

This is not my first blog. I had two other ones. But again, that need to be witty and charming (and grammatically correct) with each word that poured forth totally ruined the experience for me. It became too much like work and not about me. Which, really, isn't a blog really supposed to be all about you? Your life, your thoughts, or whatever you choose it to be? So I start again. Racking my brain for a clever name. Trying out different names in my head that will portray me as a madly clever and funny woman to people I don't know who may happen upon my blog.

So I cleared my head just now (in the bathroom because aren't the best ideas born there?) and vowed to take the first thing that popped into my head. "Two for the road". But there is 3 (almost 4 of us). So scratch that and try again. "On my way to everywhere....". Should it be "On OUR way" since I will more than likely blog about my family life? Nope, I will go with the first one. Well, the second one. But the first of the second.

So here I am and here's what happens "On my way to everywhere".

3 comments:

freeder said...

I found your blog, read it and I have my own comment. Why are you not sleeping at 7am? You must be doing the same thing as me.

DaniGirl said...

No word of a lie, you are without doubt one of the most madly clever and funny women I know. So glad you're back online.

P.S. Can you open your comments more? Usually I can just type in my name and URL, but this one wants my blogger ID (dead blog) or Open ID, which I never did manage to figure out!

Anonymous said...

Two! Two comments!!!!!

Thanks Dani, you make me blush. And I opened up the comments more. Now not only to I have to maintain my house, I have to maintain this place too. Sheesh!